How it works
All the information you need to make the most of your camping rental
BOOKING & DEPOSITS
Our automated booking system is almost ready, but in the meantime, please call Pete to enquire about availability and booking: 07958745126
Once you’ve decided on the dates for your adventure, the holding deposit is 25% of the total cost, with the remainder due 4 weeks before collection. Check our prices
On collection, we will take a credit card swipe for your security deposit, which will be held until 4 weeks after drop off (to allow time to pay any parking fines incurred on your trip).
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
You can collect ‘Izzy’ or the Bell Tent from our house situated in the beautiful village of Kingswood (GL128RY)
We can usually be flexible but pick up is typically after 2pm and drop off by 12pm. We will contact you a few days before with the exact address but feel free to let us know if you want flexible timings as we always try our best to accommodate where we can. (Out of hours drop off – extra £30)
When you arrive for collection one of our team will meet you to walk through all of the features and to take copies of your paperwork. We want to make sure you get the most out of your trip so whether you are a seasoned camper enthusiast, or a first timer please feel free to ask for any advice about the van/tent or the local areas.
PAPER WORK (VW camper rentals only)
On collection of your van we will need you to provide copies of the following paperwork (feel free to email/message us these ahead of time if easier)
– Your driving licence – with current home address
– Two forms of address identification – bank statement, utility bill etc.
– Your credit card for the security deposit
Please note, we can’t hand over the keys without this information.
WHAT TO BRING (VW camper rentals only)
Izzy comes equipped with crockery, cutlery, tea towels, washing up liquid, gas bottle and cooking equipment. We will send you a full inventory list once your booking is complete but don’t worry, we think we’ve thought of most things so you can concentrate on having a great time.
You will need to bring your own bedding and towels and we’d recommend you pack a few home comforts such as loo roll, cooking oil, kitchen roll, a torch, phone chargers and a cracking camper playlist!
The following items can be hired for a small additional cost.
– Deluxe 5m Bell Tent: £35 per day
– Tunnel awning (with bedroom for two people) with blow up bed: £20 per day
– Coleman event shelter: £15 per day
– Outdoor table and two fold up chairs: £5 per day
– Electric cool book: (No charge)
– Dog supplementary charge: £25 (to cover extra cleaning)
We also offer several hamper options to make your rental even more special:
- Essentials hamper (pint of milk, tea bags, coffee, etc): £5.00
- Belly buster breakfast hamper (sausage, bacon, egg, bread, tea, coffee, milk, sugar):£15.00
- Cotswold cream tea hamper (freshly homemade scones, jam, clotted cream): £15.00
- Hollywood hamper (bottle of fizz, strawberries, homemade cake) £20.00
- Bespoke hamper (tell us what you’d like for your special celebration) £POA
Our hire periods are weekends, mid-week and full week breaks. Let us know if you want
something a little different and we will see what we can do.
– Weekend Friday 2pm – Monday 12pm
– Mid-week Monday 2pm – Friday 12pm
– Full week Monday 2pm – Friday 12pm
PLACES TO STAY
KV Camper is based in the village of Kingswood on the edge of the Cotswolds surrounded by beautiful English countryside. Our location is ideally situated for trips to Somerset, Devon, Cornwall and Wales however the world really is your oyster.
We can recommend several campsites and local beauty spots so feel free to drop us a line for some local advice. It’s always advisable to book campsites ahead of time as they tend to go quickly round here.